This has been such a busy week at work. We hired a couple of great new people, which is a good thing, but there's lots of little things for me to do when someone new comes on. My part in the process is small thank goodness! I'm glad I'm busy. It adds to the fun. I went to lunch with a friend on Tuesday and and with a couple of friends on Wednesday. I'm so lucky to have such good friends.
Heather and I went to the dentist and had a clean bill of dental health! This was the first time in a LONG time Heather hasn't had a cavity! That is probably because all of her teeth have fillings. Heather also had an orthdontist appointment this week and had green rubberbands put on in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Heather went to the temple and did baptisms for the dead for the first time. Much to her surprise, she was baptised for a boy named Robert! Hopefully, it was a typo and it was supposed to be Roberta. She had a good experience.
Tonight I am meeting friends from church at Sweet Tomatoes for dinner. I always look forward with visiting with friends. I'm dragging Heather along so she will get fed . . . and she is pretty good company.
Test
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment