Friday, December 4, 2009

Thankful

I love November, and this year, it seemed to fly by so fast!  I reflect on my blessings a lot during the year, but more than usual in November.  I have a lot to be thankful for. 

I'm thankful for my family . . . and Disneyland.  I'm thankful that Tony drives the whole way to Disneyland.  

I'm thankful for no lines and comfortable shoes. I'm thankful for warm, sunny days in late fall.

I'm thankful for rain ponchos so I don't get wet on Splash Mountain and Grizzly Bear River Run. I'm thankful when the Matterhorn ride is over (it is a rough ride for old people).



 I'm thankful for Space Mountain and Big Thunder Railroad.  Did I mention that I was thankful for NO lines?

 I'm thankful for fast rides.  I'm thankful when I've reached my limit, I can take pictures.

 I'm thankful for silly faces and a nice camera.

I'm thankful that I now know my limit on Maliboomer (3 times in a row). I'm thankful that Heather doesn't mind going "single rider."   I'm thankful Heather has now been on EVERY ride at Disneyland.

I'm thankful for Christmas decorations and electricity.   

  I'm thankful for incredible people with amazing imaginations.


I'm thankful for patio furniture and fine china.  I'm thankful for dad's sweet potatoes and my cranberry relish.  I'm thankful I didn't have to make the mashed potatoes.  I'm thankful for a four-day weekend.  I'm thankful for Tony and Heather.  I'm thankful for my family and Tony's family.  I'm thankful for good friends, near and far.


I'm just . . . thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment