Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mid-Week Update

At work, we had our semi-annual roundable meeting on Monday. We watched an interesting YouTube video that you should view. Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpEnFwiqdx8&feature=related. It talks about how fast the world is advancing and changing. Scott (my boss) also announced some big organizational changes. Due to changes in business and the economy, many of the jobs in our Scottsdale office will be transitioned to our Costa Rica and Cebu offices over the next month or two. Shift happens.

Scott talked to me about doing some traveling over the next few months. He would like me to go to Costa Rica in February, Cebu in March, and back to Costa Rica in April. I will be helping to communicate the changes to our worldwide offices.

For Christmas, I bought Tony two small remote-control helicopters. As of last Sunday, both were dead due to pilot error. Because they were so much fun and because Tony knew they wouldn't last, he had bought two more. They were just delivered yesterday much to his delight. After 23 years, it is about time I bought him something he liked for Christmas!

1 comment: