Sunday, April 25, 2010

April's Post

I returned home from Costa Rica yesterday.  I was in Costa Rica April 18 - 24.  My flight home was a little uncomfortable.  From San Jose to Houston, the guy who sat next to me snored LOUD and his legs went into my space and he twitched . . . a LOT!  It about drove me nuts.  Then, on my flight from Houston to Phoenix, I sat in a middle seat.  On each side of me was a 6'5" man and each weighed around 250 - 275 lbs.  they were HUGE!  I couldn't move.  I don't even sit that close to Tony!  haha.  It is good to be home.

On April 12, my dad had one of his hips replaced.  His surgery went well and he is recovering fast.  He is going to be so happy once everything is healed and the staples are removed. 

Earlier this month, I gave Brad my beloved 1985 CRX.  That car was my first brand-new car.  I bought it the summer before Tony and I got married.  I owned it for several years then sold it to my dad.  My dad loved that car as much as I did.  Then, a few years ago, he was going to sell it and I bought it back.  It was a tempermental little thing and did not have any air conditioning.  Tony drove it to work until I decided that Brad and his family really needed a second car.  I'm sure he will love it as much as I do.

Heather is in her final days of the 8th grade.  We are going to go shopping for a "Promotion" dress this week.  I'll either have to take a tranquilizer or my mom will have to take her.  haha.  She is getting to be a little better at shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment