Work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep . . . what a great life. I am so blessed to have such a great life. When I think about some of the challenges friends and family have, it really makes me grateful for my life. I am blessed to have a job. I enjoy the people I work with. Last week and the next two weeks are going to be extremely busy, but I will get through it! I have great friends. I went to my friend Debbie's going away party on Friday at los Olivos. I have loved working with her and will miss seeing her every day. She goes in for surgery on Thursday, so everyone say a prayer for Debbie and her doctors on Thursday! I went to GNO with the girls on Thursday at Paradise Bakery and really enjoyed the time spent visiting. I have a great daughter. Heather was able to spend some time at Taylor's house enjoying her last few days of summer vacation. Then Taylor came to our house to continue the party. It was a five-day sleepover . . . a record. They had SO much fun . . . and they weren't grouchy from lack of sleep. A true blessing. I have a great husband. He is such a helpful guy. A generous guy . . . he bought me a new TV for my birthday. Tony had some major issues with vertigo this week. His face was a nice pasty shade of gray the last couple of days. Poor dude. Say a prayer for him too.
I love my problems. I am so blessed. Life's good.
Test
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment