I love Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser. Its like a little white scrubbing miracle. It is amazing how clean they can get things. I thought it would be a great idea to see how well they would work on my floor tiles. I tried it on a couple, and it was amazing! I couldn't believe how much dirt and grime came off. But when I saw how wonderful those few tiles looked in comparison to the other tiles, I felt compelled to continue. I thought I would just clean the kitchen area . . . but then I had to move onto the kitchen nook . . . then the entry . . . then the hall. Three hours later and 300 tiles cleaned, I had to stop. I couldn't move my arms. I couldn't kneel on my knees any more. I was pooped. The rest would have to wait.
You can totally see where I stopped. There's a definite difference. I consider myself a clean person, but if you compare the cleaned tiles to the uncleaned tiles, you might wonder why my family isn't dead from some disease caused by dirt. How did it get to this point?!? I mop my floors!!!
Today, I can't move. My legs and arms are so sore. The skin on my knees rubbed off. I can't face the thought of 300 more tiles left to clean. Tony told me that he likes the color of the dirty tiles better. I think I agree.
Test
14 years ago
I feel the same way about those things. Once you do one tile there is no stopping. They work great on door casings too!
ReplyDelete