Sunday, July 26, 2009

Heywood Happenings

Heather got back from Girl's Camp on Tuesday. She had a blast. She participated in the 2nd year hike that was 7 miles (she says 8). She was so proud that she didn't complain one time! For all of us that have hiked with her before, this is a miracle. Maybe she turned a new leaf and we can get her to hike with us without complaining. Snow King here we come! I think "hike" is still a four letter word for her. Kidding aside, I was very proud of her for completing the hike.

Heather and I went to see Harry Potter 6 for the second time last Wednesday. We are such fans. It was just as good the second time. My friend Georganna and my sister Alicia went with us. Alicia is such huge a fan, she got a HP tatoo with the golden snitch moving around the HP on her ankle. It is pretty cute.

On Thursday, Heather, Alicia, and my friends, Lisa & Madi Bashford, and I went to see Wicked at Gammage. It was a great performance. Elphaba had an awesome voice. I wasn't sure about Galinda's voice when she first came out, but she grew on me (we had the understudy). It is a great story about friendship and love. Heather was Elphaba at camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment